Human Resources Department
New Hire Information
All new hires must follow the procedures outlined below before beginning their employment with the Charlottesville City Schools:
- Please call 434-245-2956 in the Human Resources Office to schedule an appointment to complete all required paper work.
- Present written proof of tuberculosis examination conducted within the last twelve months
- Complete the Federal 1-9 Form (Citizenship) and present a social security card and photo identification card
- Complete all criminal history background record check forms and requirements:
- Fingerprint cards will be given to each new employee upon completion of allpayroll papers. A photo I.D. must be presented at time of fingerprinting.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation check
- Virginia Department of Social Services check